07 r1 glitch ?

speedmyster
This post is 6175 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i have not noticed the glitch on my 07 r1 as yet.my bike is an import ( im going to check with the dealer to see if it is a USA import .the USA imports are the only bikes that are having the problem it seems .and it is a problem and a serious problem .so serious my bike will be dropped off at the dealers if it is effected .Yamaha are denying the problem exists and are calling it a characteristic of the bike.NO not good enough ,the problem is if the throttle is nailed at 5,500rpm there is a major dead spot before the bike picks up ( approx 4 secs ).it is an emmissions problem that is behind the glitch from what i have found out ,which explains the only bikes effected being the USA AND CANADA bikes.i bought my bike from KJM Superbike at Wigan UK .Anybody know anymore ? ,i will follow this up after i have been out on the bike next.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.