R1 exup valve

R1 track bike
This post is 6344 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i have a 99 r1.

now i swear that when i used to turn ignition on it used to turn the exup valve??!?!?!?

at the moment it doesnt turn when i turn the ignition on, is that right??????????????????????????????????????????????

bike seems tad down on power and sounds quite quiet apparently considering it has a race can on it

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i have a 99 r1.

now i swear that when i used to turn ignition on it used to turn the exup valve??!?!?!?

at the moment it doesnt turn when i turn the ignition on, is that right??????????????????????????????????????????????

bike seems tad down on power and sounds quite quiet apparently considering it has a race can on it

turn bike on, start it, rev it up and while its mid revs turn the bike off from the key. now put your ear near the servo motor for the exup valve and try turning the ingnition on (without starting the bike) if you don't hear it don't panic too much... chances are its fine, because if its stuck your bike won't wana rev past 6000 revs with out sounding like a cat in a broken blender. i know, i have been through this poo myself!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online