1998 Royal Star

Storm
This post is 6344 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Heyyyyyyy I am glad to be here. I could use some help I have a friend that has a 1998 Royal Star XVZ1300A and we took off the front tire to have a new one put on. my problem is i dont have a service manual so i need the tourqe Specifications for the forks, axel and brakes. could someone help me please. i did order a service manual for him but it wont be here for a few days and we are going to the Fallen Bikers Memorial Day Rally in Salida, Colorado this Memorial weekend. please email me at [email protected] ASAP.

P.S. The

Fallen Bikers Memorial Day Rally is dedicated to raising funds to help fallen and injured motorcyclists, veterans, and their families through our rally and other activities. FBMDR is also dedicated to helping change laws to protect bikers rights all over the U.S. and to cope with the injustices bestowed upon them by the judicial system.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey thank you but someone from another forum has emailed me the spec.

Front Axel 56 ft lbs.

Pinch bolt 13 ft lbs.

Break cal. 26 ft lbs.

just in case someone else need them.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online