Rear Shock options

Mr Pink
This post is 6327 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi ,,I have a 1999 R1 and the Rear shock is now leaking and needs replacing £££££ ...what are my options ??? was looking at Ohlins ..However £750 is right out of my price range ... I really do need need a top Spec all singing and dancing Model ....I would rather not buy a stock replacement from Yamaha ,when there is much better shocks out there for a little bit more money

Thanks Andy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi ,,I have a 1999 R1 and the Rear shock is now leaking and needs replacing £££££ ...what are my options ??? was looking at Ohlins ..However £750 is right out of my price range ... I really do need need a top Spec all singing and dancing Model ....I would rather not buy a stock replacement from Yamaha ,when there is much better shocks out there for a little bit more money

Thanks Andy

try a penske rear shock.. i used to use one of these on my R1 race bike, it was a lot cheaper than ohlins and realy good.

try gettin a good one off ebay, or from a racres forum

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online