New to Yamaha!

Gezzer
This post is 6354 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Everyone!

I've just joined the club and have a couple of questions and would be grateful for your comments.

I am about to buy a XJR 1300, hopefully the SP model in the livery last available in 2000. It will have to be the blue one!

I am waiting for the right bike to turn up on ebay but am not really sure of the value of that model of XJR. If anyone could enlighten me I would be grateful - what should I be prepared to pay for an A1 example?.

Also, I'm going for the XJR 1300 because it is the very epitome of my idea of a retro bike - the only sort of bikes I have ridden past and present. I am, of course, 'born again'.

Any other interesting/useful info on the XJR 1300 would be appreciated!

Thanks in anticipation.

Gezzer

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Gezzer,

I paid £2,650 for a 2000 X reg. xjr 1300 sp in mint condition with 26k on the clock from E-Bay in March.

Hope this helps ,

Kenno

Hi Everyone!

I've just joined the club and have a couple of questions and would be grateful for your comments.

I am about to buy a XJR 1300, hopefully the SP model in the livery last available in 2000. It will have to be the blue one!

I am waiting for the right bike to turn up on ebay but am not really sure of the value of that model of XJR. If anyone could enlighten me I would be grateful - what should I be prepared to pay for an A1 example?.

Also, I'm going for the XJR 1300 because it is the very epitome of my idea of a retro bike - the only sort of bikes I have ridden past and present. I am, of course, 'born again'.

Thanks in anticipation.

Gezzer

Hi Everyone!

Thanks in anticipation.

Gezzer

Hi gezzer should look to pay no more than £3500 for a mint low miler as they trade at around bout £2000 and move very quickly for good exmples and not that many uk ones about lot of imports about tho.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online