new me-new bike...need advice..QUICK!!

FAZER600CC
This post is 6364 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi im a newbie and im new to the fazer world. im picking up a 2001 600 fazer s with 7000 on the clock for £2,800 tomorrow. its in good condition and comes with 1 years mot, tax, service and free helmet. is this a good you reackon or what?

cheer

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Can't comment on the price of the bike but seems OK, low milage, I assume dry miles only.

Personally I would ditch the lid and get your own. Only needs to have been dropped once for it not to work when you really need it to :o

Apart from that welcome and enjoy :D

Can't comment on the price of the bike but seems OK, low milage, I assume dry miles only.

Personally I would ditch the lid and get your own. Only needs to have been dropped once for it not to work when you really need it to :o

Apart from that welcome and enjoy :D

Big, Big change today. Long story but ill make it quick. I fell out with the back street dealer and nearly shuved hie fazer where the sun dont shine. So went to a yammy dealer and bought a fazer on a 53 plate. Its done 13k but has been very well looked after. I paid 3200 for it with a few freebies and 100 quid off. picking it up tomorrow...hopefully!! :D

Big, Big change today. Long story but ill make it quick. I fell out with the back street dealer and nearly shuved hie fazer where the sun dont shine. So went to a yammy dealer and bought a fazer on a 53 plate. Its done 13k but has been very well looked after. I paid 3200 for it with a few freebies and 100 quid off. picking it up tomorrow...hopefully!! :D

i ride a fazer 6, love it to bits, done 1800 miles on him in 10 months, never let me down yet. Unfortunately i crashed him last sunday, i have broken wrist, foot and whip lash. once he is repaired i hope to do a lot more miles on him before the year ends. good bikes, go forever, reliable what more can i say?

Well Anyway, picked up the bike and what a bike. The only thing I would say at the moment is the the seat pad is a bit hard. I just got rid of a 04 600 gixer and i think the pad was more comforatble, but the overall ride is better with the fazer.

im well happy with the choice..will post pics when i work out how to..lol;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online