exhaust for '03 R6???

tamtam
This post is 6321 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Putting a new slip on on my bike, just wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions... I am on the fence. I am leaning towards a micron, sato, or arata. I really like the deep, throaty sound and am not too worried about gain (I am 110lbs, I think my bike is fast enough for me, lol). We don't really have any noise restrictions here either, so that is not an issue. Also, I would really prefer a high mount. So if you have any feed back I'd love to hear it. Cheers:)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yesterday i fitted a Akrapovic Carbon slip on to my R6 2004 model and not only does it look amazing it sounds the dogs!!

:D:D:D:D:D

Again i was in the same situation and was open to ideas and not worried about the power gain as i know they are quick enough!!

Will load a pic for you soon!

Matt do us a favour ... how do you load images on here ? I can't suss it out and the HELP section proved little help!

Anyway I too have a Carbon Slip on for my 04 R6 (Scorpion) Power gains were irrelevant, just wanted something that suited the bike better than the thing that comes on as standard. I am thinking about gettnig a Scorpion stubby exhaust for it now though.

Thanks for the input, I think I am gonna go for the blueflame polished TI EVO 3 high mount. Micron pipes are really big and bulky, arata doesn't do a slip-on high mount, and neither does sato (plus they are really expensive)... I think I am going cross eyed, I have looked at every pipe you could possibly put on an R6. I'm not feeling the Akro (although I've heard really good things) kinda want something different. The blue flame has two exhaust flanges so you can adjust the baffling for different sounds (2 in, 2 out, or 1 in 1 out) pretty sweet. There are really good sites for R6's... r6messagenet.com and r6-forum.com. you should check it out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online