Track day?

yanto
This post is 6367 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all as above, fancy doin a track day but i would like to use their bikes if poss. Any1 know of where they do them and how much they cost?

Are they worth it?

YES. Google track day. Talk to local sport bikers. Use search on web sites. I think Sport-touring.net has track info, sure any sport bike forum will. You don't list bike or location. You sound like a track school, bikes and gear, is the the place to start. Or MSF ARC (advanced rider course) first. Joining a group gets track time around $150 day in usa. Bikes, gear requirements, tires, go up quickly. google local track.

YES. Google track day. Talk to local sport bikers. Use search on web sites. I think Sport-touring.net has track info, sure any sport bike forum will. You don't list bike or location. You sound like a track school, bikes and gear, is the the place to start. Or MSF ARC (advanced rider course) first. Joining a group gets track time around $150 day in usa. Bikes, gear requirements, tires, go up quickly. google local track.

Cheers for info. wish i lived in america if its that cheap out there. looked at some and they want £500=£600 plus,which i suppose is bout $1200!!! Live in rip off Britain! :tantrum:

Sorry rant over