FZ600 No Headlights

Chris Sutton
This post is 6286 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all,

I have a 1987 FZ600 that was in perfect condition. I was deployed overseas last year and while I was away it was parked in my parents garage. My dad accidentally knocked it over while trying to move it around in the garage. It just has a small crack in the fairing however, this year when I went to get it ready for the spring season here no headlights work at all. All of the other lights on the motorcycle work except the two headlights. Any ideas on where to start looking. Any relays? I checked all the fuses I could find and they look good. I find it hard to believe that both lights would be dead at the same time however, maybe they are but, they don't appear to be dead at all. They don't work on high or low beam. Please help me out if you can. It is always appreciated.

-Chris

• 2 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello all,

I have a 1987 FZ600 that was in perfect condition. I was deployed overseas last year and while I was away it was parked in my parents garage. My dad accidentally knocked it over while trying to move it around in the garage. It just has a small crack in the fairing however, this year when I went to get it ready for the spring season here no headlights work at all. All of the other lights on the motorcycle work except the two headlights. Any ideas on where to start looking. Any relays? I checked all the fuses I could find and they look good. I find it hard to believe that both lights would be dead at the same time however, maybe they are but, they don't appear to be dead at all. They don't work on high or low beam. Please help me out if you can. It is always appreciated.

-Chris

TRY WIGGLING THE STARTER BUTTON!! when the bike is on

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online