Back to a bike again

RobWheatley
This post is 6243 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All

Well now i have done it, after riding for years "when i was a lad" (but never passing my bike test (i know im a kn*B)) and being turned to the dark side by them 4 wheeled things, i have now bought a XV125 Virago.

Been thinking about bikes for ages now but always resisted as i know i will be hooked on them again (I had an 80cc sports bike and did 23000 miles in under a year, mad or what)

What finally did it was sitting in the queues at the blackwall tunnel for the past 6 weeks and watching with envy as the bikes slip past (well they do by me coz i get out the way) it was getting to be 3 hours to get to work and 2 to get home (only 40 miles)

Pick it up on sunday, getting the CBT (what a pain in the butt havin to do it (i did pass my moped test when i was 16)) booked for next week then no more traffic jams.

Well am i mad now or what?????

Rob :blink:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:D :D nice one mate wish you all the best :D :D

What finally did it was sitting in the queues at the blackwall tunnel for the past 6 weeks and watching with envy as the bikes slip past (well they do by me coz i get out the way) it was getting to be 3 hours to get to work and 2 to get home (only 40 miles)

Rob :blink:

3 hours 40miles :huh::blink: Fook that!

All the best with the bike. Enjoy. CBT will be a walk in the park. Then get the DAS booked B)

3 hours 40miles :huh::blink: Fook that!

All the best with the bike. Enjoy. CBT will be a walk in the park. Then get the DAS booked B)

Yes fook that, hence the Virago!

DAS will be booked for july (summer holidays so off from work for 6 weeks :lol: ) can't get enough time to do it before :angry:

Thanks for the reply's

Rob

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online