i2imca.com BESt days ever on a bike

paulbingham
This post is 6388 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, just want to say hello and tell you all about a group of very clever and helpfull bunch of guys that have showm me after 7 years of riding just how much fun riding can be and how good I could feel on a bike!!!!!!

They are called i2imca and have a web site at i2imca.com. in one word LIFESAVERS!

I have a my r1 for 3 years and after having a few tankslappers decided to get some help!!!

I had ordered a steering damper for my machine but after one day with these guys i was blown away and did'nt need one. they showed me just how magically stable bikes are and how we as riders mess around too much with the machine and dont help it!!.

I found riding in the rain and wind very scary but again after a day with these guys my bike is not effected by wind and rain is not a prob!!!

It was amazing how they transformed my riding and I think someone siad that the council have been told so much good stuff about them by the likes of converts like me,that they are now offering to give people a chance to do a day with i2i for £40 .the council pay the other £60 ,if you want to become more confident and skillfull on your bike then email:[email protected]

They also take things further by giving you off raod bikes and kit to help give you more advanced experience of slipppy conditions, it is really good stuff and i really recomend it.

If anyone goes and trys them please let me know how you feel before and after as you be know what i know now and will be very glad you did!!!

there website is www.i2imca.com

later, paul

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.