guess what

mozzy
This post is 6210 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

How you doing Moz? Been dead quiet here!

We hardly see Alex....think he's busy with his Brighton friends! :wank4az:

Scott the redneck is still the king of the Trailer Park. :ct:

Baz? I heard he got married and turned into a pussy. :ct:

Alan? Getting married.....fell off a Suzuki....and turned into a pussy too. :ct:

And there's a new generation of R6 boneheads here now....plus more kiddies wanting to turn their mopeds into Hayabusas. :wank4az:

And plenty of dumbasses asking stupid questions! :rant:

However.....there's hope! I'm just down to the XT now as the Strom Thou has been sold. Still Styling and Profiling in a manner the great unwashed can only dream of. B)

xts119.jpg

We hardly see Alex....think he's busy with his Brighton friends! :wank4az:

Alan? Getting married.....fell off a Suzuki....and turned into a pussy too. :ct:

And there's a new generation of R6 boneheads here now....plus more kiddies wanting to turn their mopeds into Hayabusas. :wank4az:

And plenty of dumbasses asking stupid questions! :rant:

However.....there's hope! I'm just down to the XT now as the Strom Thou has been sold. Still Styling and Profiling in a manner the great unwashed can only dream of. B)

xts119.jpg

alan has always been a pussy :lol:

life is still the same here, i am working huge amounts of hours etc etc driving the focus, and maybe starting a new job where they will fund a full bike licence and have some bigg decent looking company bikes that are covered in illumious stickers (security patrol bikes) so soon i should be back riding again :rolleyes:

OI! she says i'm not a pussy :lol:

That was LAST year Pete! :rolleyes: ....Do try & keep up! :D

I mean, What good is being King of a trailer park when I don't own a Trailer anymore?! :huh:

Good to see your still alive & kicking Mozz ;)

Unfortunately over the years this site has been inundated with dumbasses....and in the majority of cases they've been R6 owners.

Don't know why....but like XR3i's in the 80's.....the R6 seems to be a magnet for imbeciles.

However.....you've got a long way to go to match up to the inane drivel spouted by the legendary John R6. Alex fucked off to Oz for a year cos he couldn't take anymore! :lol:

nice to see you again moz and pete, not heard from either of you in a while! it has been quite dull here, except for the road petition thread was good fun.

pete am i a dumbass??

Unfortunately over the years this site has been inundated with dumbasses....and in the majority of cases they've been R6 owners.

Don't know why....but like XR3i's in the 80's.....the R6 seems to be a magnet for imbeciles.

However.....you've got a long way to go to match up to the inane drivel spouted by the legendary John R6. Alex fucked off to Oz for a year cos he couldn't take anymore! :lol:

Tanks for clearing that up <_<

Sure as hell dont want to be tarred with the same brush as that breed.

Hi guys,

I used to own a R6 but it was stolen. If I buy a second hand C90 then shop around on eBay for parts could I make a new R6 but better? I think I can but I only have one shifting spanner available. Will this matter?

Thanks

R6 Dumbass