Southern Spain 19/04 - 03/05

This post is 6378 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well I have no plans as yet other than what is in the title but earlier today I decided that I would take a 2 week holiday. It was alread booked for other reasons that have now been cancelled. Rather than swapping holidays I thought what better way to spend the time than clocking up some serious miles.

So on Friday the 19th of may I shall head south to the channel tunnel and then I guess I will be making a right turn. :D

Other than that I will be planning it from here on in.

Any advice of routes, places to stay and visit will be much appreciated. Previous experiences? Really any information from rider out there. As to a final destination I am not sure yet either

I guess sticking as coastal as possible after entering spain it will be

Barcelona, Valencia, Alicante then Murcia, Granada, Malaga, Marbella, Gibraltar.

What I would like is a few realaxing beach days and then some time in the moutains of Andalusia.

Thanks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

19 April or 19 May.....you've put 2 dates.

If it's 19th April, I've got 2 guys coming over on the 22nd till the 30th as well.

PM me your landline number and I'll give you a ring (free calls with Voip Stunt) and I can give you some ideas.

19 April or 19 May.....you've put 2 dates.

If it's 19th April, I've got 2 guys coming over on the 22nd till the 30th as well.

PM me your landline number and I'll give you a ring (free calls with Voip Stunt) and I can give you some ideas.

Hi. Yeah it was late when I posted :rolleyes:

It should say 19/05 - 03/06

Will send PM thanks.