Track / Advanced riding????

Tomo
This post is 6404 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Has any one done any track training and other advanced riding courses. I am riding around on an R6. I legally can probably use no more than 1/4 of the power available and it all seems such a waste. I am thinking it would be nice to be able to through it around a track.

What experiences have people got? Recommended websites and other costs involoved?

Thanks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yo,

im considering the ron haslam track school, i jsut want that extra in corners really, as well as a top day out! and a fun frap on a cbr 600 rr or blade! that or the california superbiek school is brilliant, i watched as my friend went on it (i was his pit crew, great fun changing wheels and setting up the tyre warmers whilst he preps for the next session!) as well you know the advice is good as its from Andy Iboot who is a god in his own rights. if you want other tips i would recommned reading Fast Bikes, this has a masterclass section where he answers questions about lots of things, that and its just a brilliant magazine. or if its absolubt bike control you want somethign liek the IAM is your best bet. or if you wanna be silly wheelie school!! which im edging nearer to byt eh day!

sorry for any spelling mistakes im very tired whilst writing this! LOng day at college... ;)

Tom

I think the Ron Haslam track is quite local to me.

I am from Burton On Trent Nr Derby.

Will look up a few of these. Main thing i want to do is understand better how to take corners faster and safely.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online