yamyam thank you maam
This post is 6402 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello peeps names vinny an live in great yarmouth norfolk any members near here ?? just got back into biking again after a long break an boy have i missed it if i just have to mot my xj and im rollin just welded up my pipe after i found out they cost £300.00 plus im used to old skool bikes like the old cb f1 range old xs 750 triples suzuki gt two stroke triples and alike dam these modern bike parts cost now . i cant beleive how much they are fetching on ebay now they were good in the day but modern bikes now have def improved more hp more reliability better brakes an better looking "well most of em anyway

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hello peeps names vinny an live in great yarmouth norfolk any members near here ?? just got back into biking again after a long break an boy have i missed it if i just have to mot my xj and im rollin just welded up my pipe after i found out they cost £300.00 plus im used to old skool bikes like the old cb f1 range old xs 750 triples suzuki gt two stroke triples and alike dam these modern bike parts cost now . i cant beleive how much they are fetching on ebay now they were good in the day but modern bikes now have def improved more hp more reliability better brakes an better looking "well most of em anyway

Yes know what you are on about - used to have the old rd yams and an FS1E when I was 17 - look at the price of them now. Something about the old twostrokes though.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online