xt 225 luggage rack

This post is 6395 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've just bought a 2006 xt 225 after years of owning a 82 xt. I've done 2000 k's on it and have found it to be a great all round bike so far ( as I knew it would be).

My old xt had a metal luggage rack on the back which I found really useful. I was wondering if anyone out there would be able to tell me where I could get another one? I've searched the net for ages but have had no luck. I like going bush and would like to strap some stuff to the back of it. I'm in western australia so will probably have to order it in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Happy riding!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: to the forum goodie

I've been riding my 82 XT550 for the past 2.5 years & love it to bits ;)

Feb07005.jpg

A good mate of mine just bought an '05 XT225 last year......

I test rode it for him, as he's only got use of his right arm from a MX accident some 20 years prior......so when we got it home to his place, we proceeded to modify it for 1-armed use B) ......

1ArmedXT.jpg

He had a nice black metal luggage rack on the back which he removed......

I'm scheduled to do a weekend of Dual Sport riding with him next month over in Central Oregon.....

& I'll see if he's still got that rack lying around in his garage.....let you know what I find out. ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online