Help required, YZ250 newbie

ianto80
This post is 5841 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello guys,

I'm returning to moto cross for the first time since i was 8, i have just bought myself a mint race ready 2003 YZ250 and would require info on what needs maintaining, the frequency of maintenance and the two stroke oil to unleaded ratio.

Sorry to sound thick but i really don't want to damage the running gear of this ike. Also can someone tell me where i can get hold of some YZ race pants ad padded riding jacket.

Many thaks

A very confused and worried Ian

• 1 year later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello guys,

I'm returning to moto cross for the first time since i was 8, i have just bought myself a mint race ready 2003 YZ250 and would require info on what needs maintaining, the frequency of maintenance and the two stroke oil to unleaded ratio.

Sorry to sound thick but i really don't want to damage the running gear of this ike. Also can someone tell me where i can get hold of some YZ race pants ad padded riding jacket.

Many thaks

A very confused and worried Ian

buy a good manual i.e clymer my 1991 ratio is 32/1 i.e 5 litres petrol/150 mls 2 stroke use at least semi/synthetic or preferablt fully synthetic, manual will give you good advice on maintenence issues.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online