nailed

kev
This post is 6317 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

well guys after a wee hic up didnt take ma counterpart licence and had to go 14 miles in rush hour..

nailed the theory :D :D :D geting practical asap........

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

well guys after a wee hic up didnt take ma counterpart licence and had to go 14 miles in rush hour..

nailed the theory :D :D :D geting practical asap........

Well done, I've been riding 35 years now and still love it.

Forgot to say I've done 35 years too, back on bikes after a few years, but loving it more.

BeePee

many thanks guy just one more step and i am so wishing it was now..

Good on ya kev, and Vallies Day too..........

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh

BeePee

oh yes the wife had to forfeit her prezzie too, but i certanly got mine.....

Well done mate :thumb:

cheers man just one more to go..

Congratulations to the both of you. Make sure you find a good firm to help you get through your test and don't make silly mistakes, they are expensive. I didn't put my feet down at a stop line - I have good balance and knew the area so went into a gap that presented itself.

Regards

Nice on e Kev.

I passed mine last week. Got the practical booked for the middle of March. Other commitments prevent me doing it any sooner :(

cheers man best of luck wi the test dude, work totaly screwed my test hopes right out the window just now just been put on monthly pay which sucks.....not even overtime its to run a month behind, total tossers man left us totall skint so have no idea when its gona get to happen, on the up point gona see a gpz550 tomorrow really good nick it a 84 just a wee bit of work needed, so thats the project, whilst i suss out haw to get some cash ......

Congratulations to the both of you. Make sure you find a good firm to help you get through your test and don't make silly mistakes, they are expensive. I didn't put my feet down at a stop line - I have good balance and knew the area so went into a gap that presented itself.

Regards

cheers man but test is on hold for the mo, works a twat..

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online