2000 yamaha blaster clutch help

bmxgt540
This post is 6351 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey everyone im kinda new to this site and i made a account so i could ask you all whats wrong with my clutch

so heres the problem.....

- when i start it up i let it run for a few seconds i take the choke off then i go from nuetral to 1st. with the clutch engaged and it jumps and stalls out ..i adjusted the clutch many of times...but after that it happens sometimes or not enough to stall out let me know what you think maybe it could help me out

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hey everyone im kinda new to this site and i made a account so i could ask you all whats wrong with my clutch

so heres the problem.....

- when i start it up i let it run for a few seconds i take the choke off then i go from nuetral to 1st. with the clutch engaged and it jumps and stalls out ..i adjusted the clutch many of times...but after that it happens sometimes or not enough to stall out let me know what you think maybe it could help me out

I assume you mean disengage the clutch as if you don't this would be the cause of the problem. If you are doing everything correctly it sounds like you may need to overhaul the entire clutch mechanism or at least clean it as the plates maybe sticking.

Regards

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online