Time to Cut Loose!

YamaHead
This post is 6443 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just couldn't stand it anymore....& had to get out on Sunday & enjoy this Killer weather we've been having B)

.....especially before I started my new job today. ;)

Headed to my favorite stomping grounds....the Upper Clackamas river area.

Stopped here @ the Carver Bridge boat launch.....which is a great place for swimming during the summer....

CarverBridge.jpg

Then it was onto Springwater Rd. towards Estacada, where there's some great views of Mt.Hood...

SpringWater_Hood.jpg

Being the time of year that it is......I had to ride around locked gates that closed off roads that are usually open later in the year.....

something an XT is GREAT for :D ...

This is a little day use area that flanks this cove which makes a nice fishing hole....

FishingCoveLH.jpg

The only way in here by boat is to drive through this culvert which runs under the highway from the North Fork Reservoir on the other side....

Culvert.jpg

I then rode to the Reservoir side of the highway & got this shot....

NF004.jpg

Before I pulled a fast one & rode around yet another locked gate to access this service road right on the lake's edge towards the dam @ one end.....

NF016.jpg

I love tearing up this lake with my Bayliner during those summer camping trips.......can't wait till summer gets here now!! :thumb: ....

NF013.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Some beautiful shots there!! i really do envy you. however the weather here over the pond is improving and im scrubbing in a new set of tyres woo hoo! and i have the msn show at excel this weekend! yay!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online