FJ1200 ABS 1992

Teener
This post is 6308 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi,

im back on bikes afetr a few years and purchased a 1992 FJ1200ABS. It has 30k miles on it (checked out history and independant shop checked out mechanically) and is more or less pristine, looks and engine wise.

Found the standard seat uncomfortable, so getting a corbin. After that, all my previous bikes had 4 into 1's and were setup for sports riding if i wanted to do it.

I know the FJ is thought of as a tourer but from what i read its origins were as a sports bike, so i'd like to develop that theme, into changing looks a little but more finding options for swingarm, wheel exchanges, brake upgrades, 4 into 1 options, better oil cooler, form/spring options, jetting (if applicable) etc etc, then when i know that, can some one tell me where i go (pref. UK&I)to get the parts and what the pricing for FJ parts is likely to be, high, med or low. So if anyone out there has done this or knows someone or a club or shop that can advise id be obliged.

Derek

Dublin

Ireland

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online