Easter bank Holiday Ideas

Tomo
This post is 6240 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

If all comes together I will have the full licence and bike before this weekend. As its a nice 4 day break I am thinking of having a good ride out.

I am not getting my hopes up as it would be easy to make a stupid mistake on test day and not be able to get a re- test in time for the weekend.

However where can I go? What to do? Are there any shows on that weekend or just some good roads and routes the more experienced biker knows.

It doesnt have to just be the UK. It could be over the water. (mainland europe)

Thanks in advance.

:D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ok I will see whats happening closer to the time. I am thinking of clocking up some serious mileage over that weekend so you are not really too far.

Just have to see a bit closer to the time. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

come down to southend on the 9th ,,,for the shakedown its awsome,,,,,1000,s of bikes gonna be doin it

I'm heading down to Brands Hatch for the British Superbikes! Should be a good race especially with Chris Walker back in BSB!!