My YZF 750R

Godzilla
This post is 6196 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Here are a couple of pics of my shiney YZF.

bike01resizebw6.jpg

bike02resizevk9.jpg

When i get chance i will post some pics of my Honda 400 four streetfighter!!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Finally managed to find some pics of the 400 four. Warning Classic bike fans may want to look away now.

image049noplatewj3.jpg

image0481mb9.jpg

image052rr6.jpg

Now bonus points if you can identify the bits that don't belong to a 1978 400 four :)

Those brake rotors look like something off a Kwak.....judging by the hole pattern in 'em ;)

The calipers could be from that as well....seeing how the front one is mounted in front of the fork leg.

Am I close? :unsure:

Spot on. The wheels and brakes are from a KH 550 so i could do away with the spoked wheels and stick a disc on the back wheel.

• 2 months later...

That's a sweet bike. I have a 98 YZR750r in the States. There aren't too many of these bikes here and even less parts!

I'm interested on the Carbon Fiber fenders. Can you tell us who makes those? I'm also looking for a middle upper front fairing light. That didn't come on the U.S. spec bikes.

Thanks! :rolleyes:

Ray

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online