oh bugger

iand
This post is 6484 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Great start to the new year!!

Dropped my bike yesterday 55 platye FZ6, luckily the only damage is a scratched clutch cover and bent clutch lever. Flipping peeved off about it though, can’t believe I did it, just stopped was talking to the missus, leant the bike over onto the kick stand but what hadn’t I done? Put the bleeding kick stand down that’s what! got to the point of no return and down it went, bugger!

So where can I get some touch up paint for the clutch cover and where is the best place to get spares from?

Happy new year!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Great start to the new year!!

Dropped my bike yesterday 55 platye FZ6, luckily the only damage is a scratched clutch cover and bent clutch lever. Flipping peeved off about it though, can’t believe I did it, just stopped was talking to the missus, leant the bike over onto the kick stand but what hadn’t I done? Put the bleeding kick stand down that’s what! got to the point of no return and down it went, bugger!

So where can I get some touch up paint for the clutch cover and where is the best place to get spares from?

Happy new year!

thats mental man my mate ralph an i went from inverness to joh o groats for a rally, was a big thing for me as i ride a tw125 on ma l plates, had only been riding about a month, about half way up i signalt to ralph that i was pulling in for a smoke, pulled into this lay by just north of brora, got off ma bike looking back and there was ralph heading into the ditch, he did exactly the same with his 55 plate sv1000. easy done. broke his clutch lever.... :huh:

thats mental man my mate ralph an i went from inverness to joh o groats for a rally, was a big thing for me as i ride a tw125 on ma l plates, had only been riding about a month, about half way up i signalt to ralph that i was pulling in for a smoke, pulled into this lay by just north of brora, got off ma bike looking back and there was ralph heading into the ditch, he did exactly the same with his 55 plate sv1000. easy done. broke his clutch lever.... :huh: