Any rides planned in the WA area?

devnull
This post is 6356 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, I'm new to the club. Just bought myself an '06 Midnight Warrior, and want to put a few miles on it. If anyone has any rides planned in the PNW area, let me know, and I'll see about scheduling off some time. I'm usually pretty broke until I get a new job, but always have enough for gas/riding (its the small pleasures in life that make living worth it). Just turned over 1800 miles in the month and a half that I've had it. If you have anything planned, or at least have an idea of where I could go for a decent ride even solo this time of year, I would love the input.

Thanks,

-Dev

• 4 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, I'm new to the club. Just bought myself an '06 Midnight Warrior, and want to put a few miles on it. If anyone has any rides planned in the PNW area, let me know, and I'll see about scheduling off some time. I'm usually pretty broke until I get a new job, but always have enough for gas/riding (its the small pleasures in life that make living worth it). Just turned over 1800 miles in the month and a half that I've had it. If you have anything planned, or at least have an idea of where I could go for a decent ride even solo this time of year, I would love the input.

Thanks,

-Dev

hey man im from kitsap and love to go riding as often as i can usually at least one day a weekend and two a week, i dont know of anything around here, but am always down to ride, and if you here something about any events or shows or rides around here get back to me man,

sam

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online