07 yamaha r6s

zipcode
This post is 6484 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everyone, N e e d y o u r h e l p!!! I bought an 07 yamaha r6s last september and i noticed this ticking noise while iam riding. The noise is coming somewhere in the front. I had the dealership checked out the noise and they told me this is normal. But i am not so confident as to what they told me. I only hear this noise when i am actually riding the bike and as i speed up, the noise goes faster. Its kinda like a plastic hitting a wheel, the noise goes faster when you spin the wheel faster. the noise does not come on when it is in neutral or when you have the clutch on while reving up. Does anyone have this experience or any advice to what i should do?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I bought an 07 yamaha r6s last september

How the hell did you manage that?

Probably chain tension. As the chain gets worn, it slaps around and also the links get loose and rattle. Just go over it and readjust your chain or replace it if it has worn a lot.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online