hi to all

r1paul
This post is 6502 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi all just joind today and thought id say hi. i havnt been rideing long so new to this iv had my 99 T reg 4xv r1 for about 6-7 months now its my first bike and its just awesome. but i useit for work most of the time and dont git to have meny runs out with the lads but im goting there. its got a leo vince can iv fitted RnG crash bobbins/ mantris steering damper/ db screen and micheln 2ct,s . ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi all just joind today and thought id say hi. i havnt been rideing long so new to this iv had my 99 T reg 4xv r1 for about 6-7 months now its my first bike and its just awesome. but i useit for work most of the time and dont git to have meny runs out with the lads but im goting there. its got a leo vince can iv fitted RnG crash bobbins/ mantris steering damper/ db screen and micheln 2ct,s . ;)

1st Bike ?

Welcome :)

well i realy wanted a gixr 750 but i got this in a deal when i sold me landrover discovery so i cuoldnt say no as i knew the bike and the owner its the red/white/black one and looks mint iv been adding zx10 lube as its the ultermat friction reducer and adds bhp so they say. once i know how to put a pic up il put one up.i now its alot for your first bike but you only go as fast as your right hand lets you thats flat out. and knee down when you can wot fun :rolleyes:

:) Hello mate

Welcome to the site.

Glad to see you made the right choice of bike too. you're right about getting the knee down and the wheel up, its easy to launch and if your capable of getting your knee's down, then why not show off a bit ?? Nice one.

Good luck with setting up the bike too, its a great bike to play with, I've added ram air, hindle the engine suspension has been set up by H.M and was dyno tested at just over 160 at the rear wheel and its f***ing great fun if you've got the nuts to use it all !!!

get a photo set up mate, lets see !!!!!

Asta la vista !!!!!!!

Damo

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online