RD250 400 TEE SHIRTS AND MY 250 E RESTORATION

URBANTIGER
This post is 6381 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

rd250e.JPG

HI ALL..

AT PRESENT IM RESTORING A 79 UK MODEL RD250E...HERE IS A PIC OF HOW IVE GOT SO FAR...REBUILT AND PAINTED ENGINE..POWDER COATED FRAME ETC..LOTS OF NEW GENUINE YAMAHA PARTS AND REPLATED NUTS AND BOLTS..RESPRAYED BODYWORK..NEW FRONT MUDGUARD..TYRES..ETC ETC ETC..AM LOOKING A NEW OLD STOCK REAR MUDGUARD OR A MINT SECOND HAND ONE..ALSO MINT DOWN PIPES..

dt250mxX.JPG

THIS IS MY 81 DT250MX UK MODEL WHICH IVE ALMOST FINSIHED RESTORING..ALSO HAVE A TY250 MONO..HONDA CB1000 AND CB900F..

YELSHIRTX.jpg

smallshirtX.jpg

Picture002.jpg

HERE IS A RANGE OF TEE SHIRTS IM SELLING WITH THE SPEEDBLOCK LOGO FROM THE 250 400 E RD SERIES..ALSO WILL BE DOING THE 250/400C+DX GRAPHIC. SHIRTS WILL BE COLOUR OF THE TANK.ALSO A RANGE OF SHIRTS WITH IMAGE OF THE BIKE ON THEM..

TOP QUALITY FRUIT OF THE LOOM SHIRTS..AT PRESENT AVAILABLE MED LARG AND X LARG..

PRICED AT 11.99 PLUS 1.25 POSTAGE WITHIN THE UK.

PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] FOR MORE PICS OR ANY QUESTIONS..I HAVE A BUY IT NOW ON EBAY

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice progress so far on your RD there UrbanTiger B)

FYI...'79 RD's are the Muts Nuts....the White ones are the fastest you know ;)

Here's mine :D ......

MyRD.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online