Anyone know a good Bodyshop in the Midlands (England)

case
This post is 6542 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I dropped my bike last friday pulling out of a car park. Just hit some frost on the raod and with cold tyres too it just went from under me.

Fortunatley the low speed means the damage is minimal. It was the right hand side and i'v already ordered the new levers, bars, etc, which hasn't come to much and fortunatley i have the standard exhaust in the garage.

Anyway it has lightly scuffed the fairing in about 3 places and i'm looking for a descent bodyshop to take the bike too to have it re-sprayed/touched up. I had crash bungs and the damage is so light i believe i could even touch it up myself but i don't mind spending the money to have the bike back to a great standard.

Thanks for any help

Mark

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Where abouts in the Midlands.

There's a company called FBI (Fast Bikes Incorporated) not far from myself that is located at Sutton in Ashfield (north Notts). They do a first class job and are used by Dealers around the area. I've not had need to use them myself but if I need any work doing I know I'll be going there after having seen their work.

how abotu Gary's Bodycraft, in wellingborough. 07770237502.

they do some good stuff. its also right near cooperb motorcycles if you want to have a gander! 01933665403

actualy there both northants.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online