XT125R piece of shit...

ShedoKuru
This post is 6418 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This is my first road legal machine, and i havent treated it in the best of ways like i should have..

but it was bought from Garlands anbd Griffiths motorcycles in haverfordwest wales, i should have known something was up when they tried telling me my rpm guage was my fuel capacity, and my digi speedo never worked..

the foirst time i washed it the paint flew off the undertray, and this was with a hosepipe, not a pressure washer, oil leaked from the exhaust joint, the bolts vibrated loose and the headlights kept failing...

and to top it all off, the headgaskets just decided to start leaking oil and start whistling at me, now, due to the fact i "neglected" it by not servicing it withing 10 months (the speedo didnt work, i couldnt remember how many bloody miles id done) i doubt i can get it repaired on guarantee...

so, im left with a hunka junk, that will probably cost a whole load to repair..

any comments, help, anyhting, would be greatly appreciated

:o

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Bottom Line:......ALL Thumps have to be tended to with a spanner periocally......nature of the Beast ;)

Being an XT.....10 & 12mm spanners will tighten up most everything :)

Bottom Line:......ALL Thumps have to be tended to with a spanner periocally......nature of the Beast ;)

Being an XT.....10 & 12mm spanners will tighten up most everything :)

so you reckon its salvageable?

• 1 month later...

go back to them and give them stick,only 10 months on so surely they can do something.in future dont go to them ask anyone around here and they'll tell you how CRAP they are.regular oil changes and check over once a week in future.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online