Warrior custom exhaust

Jim in Oregon
This post is 6528 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Vance & Hines maybe? :unsure:

That's the one YamaCruiser I wouldn't mind owning.....sat on one once.....quite comfortable actually ;)

BTW.... :welcome: to the forum Jim

Looks like we reside on the same corner of the planet B)

Tomg...Thanks for the response...saw that the Remus web site has mostly sportbike exhausts.

YamaHead....Thanks for the welcome. I've checked Vance and Hines (my first choice). Their web site doesn't have the ones in the photo. The latest issue of Cycle World has a Yamaha ad featuring a custom bike with these pipes, which got me interested.

The search continues........and so does the rain in Oregon!!!!

YamaHead....Thanks for the welcome. I've checked Vance and Hines (my first choice). Their web site doesn't have the ones in the photo. The latest issue of Cycle World has a Yamaha ad featuring a custom bike with these pipes, which got me interested.

The search continues........and so does the rain in Oregon!!!!

Tell me about it! :rolleyes: .....just spent the last 5 months over in Bend where I saw it rain only twice while I was there :huh: .....& of course as soon as I move back to the valley.....the bottom falls out! <_<

Maybe have a look here?..... Dennis Kirk

You can order a FREE metric cruiser catalog from 'em.....& they sell a variety of exhaust systems.....I bought a Kerker from 'em once with great results ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online