Thunderpussy!

Kitty-Cat
This post is 5846 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh dear - I think the only place i haven't posted a picture of my bike is the place it's suppose to be!!!!!

so here it is AGAIN!

YZR600RThundercat.jpg

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

dam thats so nice i guess i will go look at mine i have the same colour but mine was dropped by previous owner on the left side never mind when i look at it on the right i never notice :P

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

That aimed at me? If so then I've got somewhere in the region of 27600 miles on her. Bought with 25000 in September.

Hello,

Great bike, looks the part. I have been changing my mind for the past 3 months unable to pick my first bike. Then i noticed a 2007 Thundercat in my local riding school "What a bike" think i am going to order one but wait for the 57 plate to come out :-) once i get it will post my pics :-).

This is the best bike ever "well thats what i think" :-0

Then i noticed a 2007 Thundercat in my local riding school "What a bike" think i am going to order one but wait for the 57 plate to come out :-) once i get it will post my pics :-).

This is the best bike ever "well thats what i think" :-0

I'm not so sure it was an 07. Pretty sure they stopped selling Thundercats back in 2003. As far as I'm aware, the only Yamaha 600 sportsbikes on the market are R6s.

• 10 months later...

Lovely, all of them, not got a bike yet, but thundercat is wot i want, hopefully next year :D

They are still a great looking bike, bet the can sounds great

havent herd of exhaust :blink: both nice bikes tho :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online