Everybody Expects the English inquisition!

Guest Tomg
This post is 6576 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello folks, sorry ive not been on recently. college and other things such as being on the bike seem to be taking over time to get the club. however here some pici's of my last outing. im loving the hornet (in a non gay way pete) its great. i even rode in the absoult p!ssing rain the other day just to see what it was like. its crap but now i now just in case i ever get stuck. so anybody looking into new tyres can't reccommend Dunlop D208 Race Replicas enough! but now i can't decide wether to got down the route of trackday or wheelie school yet. any ideas? anyway heres a few pici's!

hornetcountryside.jpg

The lovely Lancashire Country side! And yes i have scribbled on my tyres 'cos im sad. B)

hornetandtomupahill.jpg

i did a forward roll up a hill to see if i could camoflage myself...i failed my trousers stick out like well like that! (how cool does my paint job look in that!)

bikescountryside.jpg

Excuse the 'ped thats my mates (non gay pete, i know your looking for an opurtunity seen as i have a hornet!), but nice scenery.

boots.jpg

The result to the toesliders on my alpinestar boots after that day of riding, hahaha!! :P

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online