"T Dub Boy"

'T Dub Boy'
This post is 6392 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello... Rossboy here from the isle of wight...had my yam tw for about 3months now,love it to bits,but i wanna get sum added extras for it? and ideas on what u can do 2 it? as its a 4stroke dowt u can get much?? and do u peeps do meet up for the 125 boys or just a general meeting? and where? cheers..... :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hello and welcome to the club! B)

i think the isle of wight is a bit far from me;. but if your ever near preston give me a shout, im happy to roll with anyone!! :D

hello mate,yeah isle of wight abit far for anyone,in process of moving to southampton,im lookin 2 sell my yamaha tw now,just had it rebuilt 2weeks ago,new tyres,it owes me 1100quid,but im open 2 sesible offers, let me no mate..Rossboy

i live in the centre of southampton mate if u wanna meet up sometime. Will have to wait till ive got my leathers back from RST tho as they broke :angry:

I live 2 minute walk from the southampton central. I ride an R6. just got my new exhaust through so thats my project for this weekend sorted.

nice,had a go on my mates R6 few weeks ago,im thinking about getting a XJR 1300,or maybe ZX6R not sure, im over southampton this weekend maybe,not sure.Rossboy

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online