Aftermarket Exhausts for 2006 R6. do you want EXUP with that?

RedI
This post is 6479 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello...

I'm new to this site and also this forum stuff, so.... please be nice to this newbie!!!! :blink:

I was wondering if there are any aftermarket exhausts (end-can) for my 2006 R6, in the UK, and still keep the EXUP valve.

If no such pipe exists, what do I need to do to to my bike to restore lower & mid-range power?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: to the forum RedI

Micron, Akrapovic, Termignoni are probably just a few brands that make end cans for your R6, that can be found on your side of the pond ;)

Thanks Bro....

One of my other great loves is snowboarding... this time of year I start thinking about Lake Tahoe. That place makes my top 5 places to go so far....for sure.... :offtopic:

OOPS!!!

:rolleyes:

by the way...I agree RD's do rule!!!!

I had an RD350LC F2 back in 1995-1996

The last version to be made in Japan. (Made in Brazil after that i think.)

Thanks Bro....

One of my other great loves is snowboarding... this time of year I start thinking about Lake Tahoe. That place makes my top 5 places to go so far....for sure.... :offtopic:

OOPS!!!

:rolleyes:

Ahhh....A man after my own heart! ;) .....I've been Skiing since I was 5y/o.....can NEVER get enough of it!

Lake Tahoe is quite Beautiful for sure......but this is my favorite chair lift in the state of Oregon B) ......

NW-TerritoryEx_MtBach.jpg

The NW Territory chair on the backside of 9,100+ ft. Mt. Bachelor. It's a 2,500ft. drop just on that chair alone! :blink:

I've been to the summit & onto that Cinder cone above the top of that chair.......only way to get to the top of the cone........SKI up the backside......or else hike it! :rolleyes:

Best way to describe the place.....it's like Disneyland.....on Ski's! :thumb:

thanks for my new desktop wall paper...I'll be on line soon.

Not a prob Dude ;)

Here's another 1 for the collection B) ......

WizardIsland3.jpg

Speaking of LAKES....

This is Crater Lake located in the southern half of Oregon........Deepest fresh-water lake in all of North America B) ......up until a few years back, there were places in the lake where they COULDN'T find the bottom! :blink:

This used to be Mt. Mazama....1 of many Volcanoes down the West coast of the states...

Legend has it that Wizard Island out in the middle......was the top of Mt. Mazama :huh:

hi and welcome to the club

to restore mid range power eh? i have been reading in Fast Bikes magazine and one of the people has an r6 as a long term bike. he has been trying to resolve the low mid range problem and this is how he has sorted it;

TiForce Titanium system,

Power Commander 3,

PC3 Ignition Module

However that is just over £1500 quid!!!!!

but you could probably go with a power commander, a profesional dyno set up with a custom engine re map, a Hairy r's quick throttle (makes your bike feel faster an dless twisting of the throttle, but very optional) and an end can. something like a scorpian end can works nicely (sounds the mutts nutts too!) gives a few more horses too.

hope that helps,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online