HELP REQUIRED TO DATE BIKE

grub123
This post is 6489 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All,

i know that this is not specifically a technical question, but i hope you can help me. I don't know where else to try. I have an 1984/5 XT600 which has no registration docs. it came originally from Italy i am led to beleive. i am now registering in the UK and need a proof of manufacture certificate or similar to get an age related number plate. does anyone know how i can go about getting one from Yamaha? any help at all is very welcome.

fingers crossed!!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I think it might be worth you trying the VJMC, an 84/85 bike is probably just old enough to come under their remit. Otherwise I have recently heard of Yamaha UK being quite helpful so you might want to try them.

Cheers,

Andy

Andy,

great idea and feel stupid not thinking of it myself. been on the web site for the VJMC and it's all there for me, what to do , how much etc. so i will get on with that this weekend. thanks for the help.

Ian.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online