yam dt250mx 1981

flatout1966
This post is 6335 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi can help me i have fully restored a yam dt250 mx apart from left hand side panel these r like rocking horse s--t and a standard rear silencer it has a dep can but i would prefure standard any condition considered, nxt project my rd250e 1980 which is 75% restored then i am looking for a fsie 1977 yellow dx.

• 2 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi can help me i have fully restored a yam dt250 mx apart from left hand side panel these r like rocking horse s--t and a standard rear silencer it has a dep can but i would prefure standard any condition considered, nxt project my rd250e 1980 which is 75% restored then i am looking for a fsie 1977 yellow dx.

hi

think i wrote to you about the side panel before..very rare indeed..took me a long time to find one for my 81 mx...have you found one yet?

funny though..i too am half way through the restoration of a 250e yam...and am thinking of buying a friends mint unrestored fsie-dx..

here are a couple of pics of my 250,s..the dt needs the side panel graphics applied and the fuel tap..will have them fitted this week

best wishes

sean

rd250e.JPG

dt250mxX.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online