Hi all

Just one week to go, then I collect my first ever Yamaha. Been riding since 1979, mostly Honda and Triumph, but have been seduced by a BT1100. Currently riding a Triumph Tiger 995i, so just a little bit different. Never having owned a Yamaha, there may well be some questions, not too many I hope. I do all my own maintenance and servicing, so looking forward to the mix of new, and old tech.

Here's to the future, and further biking adventures

Cheers Stu

Edited by Superfour
spelling

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi there Stu

Welcome in, I started in 77 when I was 16 so we're probably a similar age.  Nice big bikes you've got there, nice to hear that you still do your own maintenance etc,

The forum is a bit of a quiet place these days, seems a lot of the regulars have stopped posting and presumably moved on, nonetheless some of us are still around for a bit of support.

Enjoy your Yamaha and as you say here's to the future, and further biking adventures ....

Welcome in..! :D