vstar 1100 handle bars and exhaust

ez-pickns
This post is 5837 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello My wife and I have a set of 2006 vtar ll00's. I would like to get a set of pipes but unsure what would fit well and sound deep not so much loud. I also rode a friend of mine's 750 honda aero 2004 model. I loved the handle bars on that bike and was wondering if there is a set of bars out there that are not as wide as the stock bars and would come back some. My arms feel like they are extended to far right now. Thanks for any help you can give. My email is [email protected]

• 1 year later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
Hello My wife and I have a set of 2006 vtar ll00's. I would like to get a set of pipes but unsure what would fit well and sound deep not so much loud. I also rode a friend of mine's 750 honda aero 2004 model. I loved the handle bars on that bike and was wondering if there is a set of bars out there that are not as wide as the stock bars and would come back some. My arms feel like they are extended to far right now. Thanks for any help you can give. My email is [email protected]

Hi, I just put a set of Cobra Speedster Slashdowns on my 1100 custom, along with the Maxair Predator Pro Kit(K&N air filters and jet kit). It is now an awesome bike. Incredible acceleration, throttle response and beautiful sound with baffles in. Got the Cobras from Pro 1 powersports(469.00) The maxair kit instructions were the best written, clear and concise instructions I have ever had for any project, much less such a technical thing as rejetting. Check out the Maxair site for customer reviews, and dyno test for this kit. You cant go wrong with this kit. Don

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online