Kev67
This post is 543 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome Kev,

Hope you find things of interest within the webpages. Your MX is a little bit younger than my 78 model, but having restored mine also they are very easy to work on. I've got lots of photos of the engine/gearbox strip down which may be of help to you. Having said that, the best advice I can give is to take lots of photos with your phone/camera, i took hundreds as I worked on it, which were also invaluable on putting it back together months later. Its not like the old days of processed film, it doesn't take up any room on your SD card! and you can easily delete what you don't need.

The forum is very quiet these days, hardly anyone seems to post, me included . However, i do glance at the site most days to see whats going on. If you have any questions ask away, and if i can help out i will.

Start a new topic in the Workshop section if you have any questions.

All the best, and welcome once again.

Edited by NE0

Welcome in! :D