Ordering Workshop Manual

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi @Snakebite68, i'd love to get a copy of the manual as well to do some modifications my my XSR 125, i can't send you a message unfortunately as i've just registered my account, do you mind dropped me a message and i'll share my email! many thanks😊

• 3 months later...
7 hours ago, aljo said:

@Snakebite68 Sorry to bother you, I would be very grateful if you could send me service manual for xsr 125. I would like to do some maintainance on my xsr 125 legacy by myself😀

Not a problem.
I've just got back from 'down south', 6hrs riding my V-Strom with our lass and full luggage, my ass is killing me and I'm a little frazzled. It may take me a couple of days to figure out what I did with it...

If I haven't passed it over by the weekend, make another post here to remind me! :D

9 hours ago, Snakebite68 said:

Not a problem.
I've just got back from 'down south', 6hrs riding my V-Strom with our lass and full luggage, my ass is killing me and I'm a little frazzled. It may take me a couple of days to figure out what I did with it...

If I haven't passed it over by the weekend, make another post here to remind me! :D

Ok. Don't worry take your time.😀

Ok, there you go, sent it in a PM... :D

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I'd try and get the manual myself. Yamaha directed me to speak to a local dealer. I've emailed 5 of the closest to me and no reply.  I'm wondering why the runaround. I can understand wanting to push custom to dealership but, it leaves an awkward situation if they're not obliged to give the manual out. I'd be happy to pay for a haynes.. if anyone has time to pass a PDF on I'd really appreciate it.

8 hours ago, GoodGuy said:

I thought I'd try and get the manual myself. Yamaha directed me to speak to a local dealer. I've emailed 5 of the closest to me and no reply.  I'm wondering why the runaround. I can understand wanting to push custom to dealership but, it leaves an awkward situation if they're not obliged to give the manual out. I'd be happy to pay for a haynes.. if anyone has time to pass a PDF on I'd really appreciate it.

For the XSR 125?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Could I be very cheeky as a new poster & ask for a copy of the XSR125 workshop manual too please?
Trying to help a mate sort her bike & could do with the process to check & clear fault codes without a scanner (if that exists, I know other makes allow it).

Thanks,

Edited by Hooli

8 hours ago, Hooli said:

Hi,

Could I be very cheeky as a new poster & ask for a copy of the XSR125 workshop manual too please?
Trying to help a mate sort her bike & could do with the process to check & clear fault codes without a scanner (if that exists, I know other makes allow it).

Thanks,

Sure you can (done).

Go make a post in the welcome area and tell us about yourself & bikes & friends bikes... lol

Not a clue about the code clearance thing. I've never actually LOOKED at the file!!!

@Snakebite68 Could I bother you for the service/workshop manual for XSR125, 
I want to start a small project on the XSR 125 to install PowerTronic ECU but since they don't have installation manual for it having a workshop manual would save me from R&D on how to remove certain parts.

Also I'm new here so saying Hi!  

Sent...

Get yourself up to the New Members Area and tell us about yourself, and more about this PowerTronic doobery! :D