Server Move!!!!

Alex
This post is 6603 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

Well firstly to apologise for all the MYSQL errors everyone is getting!!!

The site was moved servers and everything in the end was fine apart from losing a days worth of posts.

Then some moron decided to change the MYSQL settings on the server which has screwed up more than one of my sites. Once one was fixed it was screw up the other one... and so on.

This site appears to be fine but ive had to back it up to my copy which is from last week hence the missing posts. I am still waiting on the backup to be implemented from the 15th.

This is so frustrating and i cannot belive a server migration could have been implemented before all the correct modules for Apache, PHP and MYSQL were setup!!

MORONS :thumbdown:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Very frustrating for you Alex, I just wish I understood half of what you are saying :)

However, the forum is here again and will, I am sure, be back to normal quickly enough :D Or should that be :blink: ?

Cheers

Andy

• Admin

Well hopefully not for a few years! This is the second server move in about 3 years... hopefully the new servers will last a lot longer being a lot higher standard. Fingers crossed :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online