MT03 660

nigxl
This post is 885 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

A 300 is a bit of a strange cc these days.
Too big for the learners, too small for the 'big boys'...
And not many young people pushing the envelope of their limited licences.

Although, 300s make great commuter bikes, big enough to not be worried about getting on a motorway, and small enough to have HUGE mpg!

And, it's always more fun to ride a small bike fast than a big bike slow!!! :D

Thanks but I'm talking about the original MT03 from 2006 to 2013 with the 660cc engine.

I've just bought one again and it has a fault with the instrument binnacle display.

Was hoping I could find out about a repair from someone?

Aaah, I had assumed that it meant it was a 300, and that's not what you actually asked...

If you would like to shoot the breeze with people about your bike and its possible issues, maybe you would like to pop over to the New Members Welcome Area New Members Welcome Area - Yamaha Owners Club (yamahaclub.com)

Make yourself a nice post and get people interested..! :D

1 hour ago, Snakebite68 said:

Aaah, I had assumed that it meant it was a 300, and that's not what you actually asked...

If you would like to shoot the breeze with people about your bike and its possible issues, maybe you would like to pop over to the New Members Welcome Area New Members Welcome Area - Yamaha Owners Club (yamahaclub.com)

Make yourself a nice post and get people interested..! :D

Sorry but I did put it in the title.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online