where have you been today?

jcr
This post is 914 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
On 6/12/2021 at 9:01 PM, jcr said:

enjoying the good weather. had a bimble along the roads in the New Forest this morning. lovely scenery and some nice twisty bits. light traffic before 9:30 too 👍

spacer.png

where have you been on yours?

JCR, your photo is fantastic, the type I do try to emulate myself,
The only thing I can add is that as that like most bikers I haven't been able to go out on a "worthwhile" trip but on Tuesday I will go out on a eighty mile round trip starting on the A4 East and then returning back on the M4 West.
Hope this makes sense.
Mike.

22 hours ago, mike1949 said:

JCR, your photo is fantastic, the type I do try to emulate myself,
The only thing I can add is that as that like most bikers I haven't been able to go out on a "worthwhile" trip but on Tuesday I will go out on a eighty mile round trip starting on the A4 East and then returning back on the M4 West.
Hope this makes sense.
Mike.

thanks Mike, its just what i take with my old mobile phone. 

will you be going past Bath on your ride out? i like it out that way 👍

coming back from that way in the spring, i went through a little village called Midford, just south of Bath. there was an impressive looking property there called Midford castle which caught my eye. i googled it when i got home and it turns out the actor Nicholas Cage used to own it.

• 2 weeks later...

JCR, sorry for the delay in answering but I'm on holiday in Devon at the moment. I slightly deviated from my original plan of going east on the A4 then returning west on the M4 and decided to go up on the M4 and return on the M4 instead. 

"will you be going past Bath on your ride out? i like it out that way ?"

No, as I went East towards London and Bath is West towards Bristol.
Mike.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online