XT on the Dirt!

Pete
This post is 6420 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Oh yeh....really put it through it's paces offroad this evening! Hardcore! B)

Firstly.....look at the surface of the Cave Bar car park! :o

cb.jpg

But I handled it no sweat! B)

xts53.jpg

Not content with that....I also conquered the Paris/Dakar-type terrain at the Fuencaliente Leisure Area! B)

xts54.jpg

If you Losers need any tips just let me know! B)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The only real way to get your XT dirty......

is to actually ride it in the DIRT! :rolleyes: .......Not on some Panty-Waisted patio gravel shit! <_<

Tumalo013.jpg

I'd like to see Pete try this with his XT sometime :blink: ......

IMG_1814.jpg

I know it'll never happen though........That'd send him into convulsions! :lol:

• 1 month later...

Eyup Pete, any chance you can post me a couple of close up pics of your tank and side panel graphics ? Iv'e got a '87 model and i want to change my old style graphics for the better lookin newer ones. If you can do this for me i will re create them and customise them for my bike. (its what i do, checkout the login name!) Would be grateful,

Thanks

Martin.

Eyup Pete, any chance you can post me a couple of close up pics of your tank and side panel graphics ? Iv'e got a '87 model and i want to change my old style graphics for the better lookin newer ones. If you can do this for me i will re create them and customise them for my bike. (its what i do, checkout the login name!) Would be grateful,

Thanks

Martin.

Will do Martin! PM me your e-mail address and I'll send them over.