My New Project

Lee DT125R
This post is 6553 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Bike

Bike.jpg

Stripping Down

Bike1.jpg

Frame And Arm Shot Blasted And Powder Coated

Frame2.jpg

New Chain Buffer

ChainBufferFitted.jpg

2003 Engine With Servo Needs Tidying To Make It Look New

Bike3.jpg

Yolk Completed With Fresh Grease And New Bearings, Excuse The Grease On The Top Yolk

CompletedYolk.jpg

The plan is to build it up bit by bit to make it look new, I need many new parts as it is a 1989 DTR but with a 2003 engine :P

When completed i want a full dep system and send the head off to Stan Steves for it to be ported ect.

This weekend the plan is to get new chain and sprocket, Tyre and rear disc. Get the rear wheel built up.

IF ANYBODY HAS ANY USEFUL PHOTOS OF THE LOOM ECT AND THINGS THAT WOULD HELP ME IN BUILDING IT BACK UP COULD THEY POST SOME I WOULD BE VERY GREATFULL

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks mate its going to take a while because i want it too look new, This is my 3rd one now, i had 2 when i was 17 and enjoyed them so much i got my self another at 26 :D

This is the first one i've had with a servo and wow what a difference no more sluggish power at low revs.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online