Fazer 600 Speedo!!!!

TOMDALEY3
This post is 1232 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

Im currently turning my 600 fazer into a cafe racer and I want to change the whole speedo/revs/fuel unit for something much smaller and compact.  Can anyone point me in the right direction of where to buy a new/smaller all in one unit or any specific brands that you'd recommend for this? 

Thanks! 

TD 

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
On 12/3/2020 at 1:27 AM, finnerz89 said:

Trailtech do some good units. Or koso 

Thanks mate! im pretty new to this, So is it simply a case of removing the old unit and plugging a new one in at it will just work? (sorry if this is a stupid question ha!) 

TD 

I am in the process of fitting a koso all in one to my vmax. TNT 04. Does everything , rpm speed several warning lights etc. Looks cool too.

Thing is with these units is they are designed to fit everything. So you will have to adapt and modify some of your bike and some of the unit to match them up.

It will be possible to get them on and working very quickly, depends on how nice you want it to look. I have spent the time gutting the stock spedo and modified the stock bracket and the koso bracket to make a hybrid that will make the whole unit look almost factory.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online