FZ 750 Genesis 1989

meurigfz750
This post is 6241 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, all.

Hope some one can help my Fz is 1989 and will need replace ment front discs very soon, but it seems to have wrong size front wheel it is a 17 inch wheel.

I have talked to others some say it was a model up grade and some say this was an after market owner upgrade commonly using the fzr 1000 front end.

Any help to solve this would bevery usefull also any idea where to get cheap (used discs)?

Cheers Meurig

• 1 year later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, all.

Hope some one can help my Fz is 1989 and will need replace ment front discs very soon, but it seems to have wrong size front wheel it is a 17 inch wheel.

I have talked to others some say it was a model up grade and some say this was an after market owner upgrade commonly using the fzr 1000 front end.

Any help to solve this would bevery usefull also any idea where to get cheap (used discs)?

Cheers Meurig

I've got the same bike. It should have a 17 inch front wheel as this was the change in the model in that year.

Colin