Cheers from Canada

infimis
This post is 6658 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey guys,

just joined thought I say hi to the folks here. Im guessing by the flags this site is located in the UK? Well Canada is the baby sister i guess.. ;) To put my 2 cents in for the World Cup.. I was supporting England and France from the get go. Too bad England got knocked, but Go France Go for now..

cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome fella, just a shame you like my two most hated national football teams. :lol:

Really? such a good squadron. Oh well, tough luck for France. still cant believe they lost. They played well.

Welcome to the forum.

Ah! Canada! Beautiful average temperature, you know. -10 C in winter, +40C in summer to give an average of +15C..... I was in Toronto once and the figure was 90 (that's degrees Farenheit and percent humidity). Saw a riot while I was there, but the cops had to be called when an ice hockey match broke out in the middle of it (the old jokes are the best jokes).

One day I will ride that trans-Canada highway end to end (cann't remember its name, but it is supposed to be the longest street in the world - I did a mere 200 miles of it and moved about half an inch on the map).

Jeez, what's in this coffee? :biggrinbounce:

Welcome to the forum.

Ah! Canada! Beautiful average temperature, you know. -10 C in winter, +40C in summer to give an average of +15C..... I was in Toronto once and the figure was 90 (that's degrees Farenheit and percent humidity). Saw a riot while I was there, but the cops had to be called when an ice hockey match broke out in the middle of it (the old jokes are the best jokes).

One day I will ride that trans-Canada highway end to end (cann't remember its name, but it is supposed to be the longest street in the world - I did a mere 200 miles of it and moved about half an inch on the map).

Jeez, what's in this coffee? :biggrinbounce:

Then you'd love Vancouver Island, British Columbia (or as we like to say here, Beside Canada). The Island is a temperate rain forest. Temperature rarely gets below 0C or above 30C; the mean annual temp in my little town 60km north of Victoria is 4C. Snow is extremely rare, motorcycle season runs from just after New Year's Day to just before New Year's Eve (no drinking and riding, eh) but be prepared to use your rain gear from early November to mid April.

The name of that trans-Canada highway? How about Trans-Canada Highway? We like to keep things simple, eh? Talking about keeping things - our PM is in England meeting your PM, do you think you could keep him? You could have your own Mini-Bush.

Hey there,

You can have ours if you want. I should be over in canada in the fall. Trying to negotiate with the boss. Rocky Mountain Bike hols.looks too good to be true..........it is - mega expensive.

Do you know any other people that do bike hols in your neck of the woods? :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online