Yamaha XT250 1981

Darran
This post is 1842 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi I'm in the process of rebuilding a Yam XT 250 1981. The bike was dressed up to used in a war film by a company (Classic Cars 99) who supplied vehicles to the film industry. This bike was modified to have a camera set up on it and beefed up for jumps. It seem that the steering yoke has been changed possibly 500. I've bought a replacement bottom yoke but not a top one. The problem I have is that the clock ( two circle ones) fit into a base which bolts to the top yoke but the centres don't match up. So it either the a different top yoke or I got the wrong clocks? I think the centres on the yoke is 100mm and the clock base is 120mm. Any thoughts

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi darran " .thers  a member on here [ Tommy 10bikes ]  knows all about XT"s,,  

hope he sees this,,  but i think Facebook is devastating  Forums nowa days,, few members loook in here now, .:welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online